Latest Entries »

Friday, May 21, 2010

BOOK REVIEWS



Wendy Adams

Now accepting book review requests.

Are you looking for someone to review your book?

Did you self publish and now no one will give you a review?

Look no further!

I charge a small fee for all reviews. My reviews not only get published here on my blog but on several of the top social media sites as well. You can also find my reviews on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Just read my REVIEW GUIDELINES and submit your request today!

REVIEW GUIDELINES

If you would like me to write a review for your book please e-mail me:

* Synopsis of the work

* Brief resume

Manuscripts / Books will not be returned. Typical respond to queries within 4 weeks.

That's right folks if you have a book going for publication and want an endorsement just request one here under Book Review Requests.

Genres Accepted For Submission:

Autobiography

Memoirs

Biography

Diaries and Journals

Fiction

Adventure novel

Children's literature

Fable, Fairy tale, Folklore

Fantasy

Gothic

FictionHistorical

FictionMedical novel

Philosophical novel

Romance novel

Historical romance

Saga, Family Saga

Science fiction

Psychological thriller

Tragedy