Latest Entries »

Monday, April 12, 2010

I Have Agreed To Be A Reviewer On FAME GAMES






FAME GAMES REVIEWER



I recently talked with musician and songwriter Vaughan Adams whom I previously was promoting in 2009. Vaughan brought to my attention 'FAME GAMES' and thought I might be interested in looking it over. Fame Game Radio is a great way to support your favorite new artists. http://www.meermusic.com/default.asp

Here's how it works:

•Elimination Rounds
◦Auditions (Entry level)
BackStage (1st pass)
The Green Room (2nd pass)

•On Air
◦Quarter Finals
◦Daily Semi Finals
◦Weekly Final
◦Global Breakthru Chart

•Do Not Miss
◦Who Are The Contenders?
◦The Hall Of Fame


As a reviewer I'll go into those auditioning and review their work they have submitted. This is not for promoting a particular artist but for giving honest reviews to help move those forward in the competition who are most deserving.


If you're a fan of a particular musician just register on the site, find their work and VOTE.


I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE SUPPORTING YOUR FAVORITE NEW ARTISTS.