Latest Entries »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Promoting Vaughan Adams



Vaughan Adams
Musician and Songwriter
Perth Australia
Music Industry


January 2009 – Present (1 year 3 months)

NOTE: I have enjoyed promoting Vaughan and his music. It was a great learning experience promoting a musician. I fully support Vaughan and wish him all the best in his success. I thank him for the oppurtunity he has given to me and I look forward to watching him grow as a musician.

Wendy writes the "Grace On Vaughan Blogs" keeping Vaughan's fans informed of his lates work coming out and writes about the Man, the Musician and the Music. She also manages Vaughan Adams Official Fan Site. While promoting Vaughan, Wendy introduces Vaughan and his music to others in the Music Industry and makes the required connections for interviews and one on one contact with Vaughan.